You know all the cursing and digging and pulling you do, getting rid of the “weeds” in your garden? Doesn’t matter how much you try to get rid of them, they just keep coming back, tenacious little ^#@*&% aren’t they? 🙂
Imagine the energy it takes those weeds to keep coming back, time and time again, after the digging and the pulling and the chopping (not to mention the cursing)!
That energy and strength in those plants translates to nutrition! Yup – you can eat some of those weeds and they taste good and are good for you.
Join me at Blue Roof Living and we’ll identify, pick and use some of those plants and you can taste for yourself.
- Lawn chair to relax in, depending on weather
- Lug your own mug for tea
- A bowl and a fork to taste our garden goodies
- Maybe some water to drink
- Hat, sunscreen, bug stuff – up to you
- Please make sure you wear your sensible shoes!
- You might want to take notes, take pictures, collect your specimens – you choose what you bring
- An open, willing mind 🙂
Please contact me at email@example.com to register.
This class is seasonal – June, July, August, September and October and will change with the month and what is growing.